Did you know?
Steel construction represents 10% of the total project costs. Of that 10%, only 20-40% is the cost of the material itself. The other 60-80% goes to fabrication and erection. A few tips for your next building here.
1. Use Standard Lengths
2. Don't pay for primed or painted steel
3. Use BIM but only when everyone is on board
4. Make sure fabricators are certified
5. Know the details of what you are buying
6.Understand how to fire-proof steel cost-effectively
7. Don't be deceived by low-cost deals