Jun 8, 2010

Seeking licensure

Is it all that? No. Absolutely not. Finally the weight is off your shoulders and you can say, yes, I am the architect, the non plus ultra, the one people look up to, yes, you can say “wow that's cool” after I say I am an architect... but in the back of your mind, you'll know reality is not as cool as it may sound. But that’s my personal opinion. Being an architect is like being a firefighter, a lawyer, an engineer. It is a profession, and as the career it is, it shall remain. Just that. Mud we were, and we will be. But don’t let me get sidetracked here…

If your goal is to be an "architect", you have 2 options. You can ask yourself what you aspire to be. One, a NCARB registered architect that seals plans and has registration reciprocity in all states, or an WY or AZ registered architect that wants to say he/she is an architect?

Your call.

No comments:

Post a Comment